Dr. Christopher Boullion Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Boullion?

In a coma Dr boullion did surgery and left me to die

Posted on April 24th, 2017

Grand strand hospital records DISAPPEARED as well as Dr Boullion's RECORDS DISAPPEARED. Left in a coma with 14 shattered teeth, broken hands, wrists, ribs, shattered knee. Came to abandoned on a used hospital bed in an apt with no family, unable to move, no one came. Left to die. They can't locate their records. NEVER GO TO GRAND STRAND HOSPITAL OR USE DR BOULLION. I was injured and in a coma so I didn't get a vote. Left to die.

Put pins in hand left one where wouldn't heal because was to long for skin to cover and wouldn't remove been infected now 5 months but because of no insurance or cash has gave antibiotics 7 times now he sucks if your broke

Posted on March 4th, 2017

If no insurance or cash won't work on you

Posted on December 29th, 2016

Ended up in the ER after breaking my femur and at the recommendation of several ER personnel agreed to Dr Boullion as my surgeon. Best decision I have ever made! This doctor is not only very knowledgeable but extremely caring. I would recommend him to anyone and if, God forbid, I need an orthopedic surgeon again, he's my guy!

Extremely knowledgeable...

Posted on December 14th, 2016

You need not have any hesitation in choosing this physician....been in medical atmosphere for 35 years and this trauma surgeon does amazingly wonderful work to any type injury. I fully recommend him...in fact, I feel extremely lucky that this doctor is handling my severely damaged femur injury. His staff is timely and dedicated....

Mr.

Posted on December 14th, 2016

Have the utmost confidence in Dr. Boullion and his staff

Mrs

Posted on October 25th, 2016

patient

Posted on October 17th, 2016

Doctor Boullion did a fabulous job getting me back together and following up each morning that I was in the hospital. He explained things to me in detail and told me what to expect over the next few days. I got top notch service and have much respect for Doctor Boullion.

Best Orthopedic Doctor ever!

Posted on October 11th, 2016

This doctor is very good at his profession. I had an accident at the waterpark and I thought I would have to have surgery. Listening to this doctor has saved me from having knee surgery, but if I had to ever need an orthopedic surgeon I would definitely recommend using Dr. Boullion!

Great surgeon

Posted on October 11th, 2016

Dr Boullion is so compassionate. They way he and his staff cared for my husband really meant a lot.

Very pleased......

Posted on September 15th, 2016

Was most impressed with the professionalism, courtesy and quality of care and concern......Dr. Bouillon is top notch in every aspect of trauma care. The office and nursing staff are to be commended on the professional yet congenial manner in which they conduct themselves. This practice could serve as a "model" for others.

Posted on July 3rd, 2016

My son is an ER doctor at Myrtle Beach and he highly recommended Dr. Boullion. My visit was very pleasant and met all my expectations. Following my registration and X-Rays, Dr. Boullion met with me, discussed my problem thoroughly, showed me the X-Rays, and gave me several options for treatment. Dr. Boullion then applied the treatment I chose. Through the entire process, he was very polite and professional. I received a call from his nurse, two days after my treatment, checking on my condition and confirming I was having no issues. This entire experience, from beginning to end, was handled in a very professional manner and I will certainly use Dr. Boullion for future needs.

Posted on March 16th, 2016