Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher M Bouvette
Dr. Christopher M Bouvette, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Bouvette is affiliated with Ou Medical Center Edmond. Dr. Bouvette has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher M Bouvette has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Chronic Pain
- Nerve Damage
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Surgery Recovery
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
As a physician, I am well aware of what is expected from a fellow physician. I was impressed with Dr. Bouvette's warmth, kindness, knowledge, and unhurried persona. Not only did I feel comfortable with Dr. Bouvette, I was impressed with his knowledge and professionalism. The medical profession is stillin good hands. It was my good fortune to meet Dr. Bouvette and experience is quality and sincere care.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Bouvette is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
St Vincent Hospital Health Center
Dr. Christopher M Bouvette accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOklahoma Spine And Sports Rehabilitation, 4120 W Memorial Rd Ste 118, Oklahoma City, OK
Dr. Christopher M Bouvette is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.