Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christopher E Bowser has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I took my son to the ER at Saint Luke's North, he saw Dr. Bowser. As soon as he came in the room, he treated my son like somebody who was faking symptoms to get drugs. My son had a seizure the night before, we went to Saint Luke's ER because he was still not feeling right. I understand people abuse the ER to get narcotics but not everyone who walks in is an druggie. He ask how we knew it was a seizure, it was not his 1st one so we know what it is. He then ask if he was a drinker or used street drugs, which is is not & does not use. I know they have to ask these questions but the manor he ask the questions and his "waste of my time" atttitude made me regret taking my son to that location.
This "doctor" was extremely condescending and so rude. Did absolutely NOTHING for my bleeding fiancee and sent him home after making us wait for 4 hours in the ER. Bowser gave him a gauze and the suction anf told him to suction his own blood. Then made extremely rude comments, such as "it isn't like his head is going to blow off", "it isn't like he's going to bleed to death" etc. Highly unprofessional! We came to get help for the bleeding and he just sent us home after giving him ibuprofen. Seriously? Will NEVER recommend this "doctor" to anyone. He did not even try to stop the excessive bleeding. He said he didnt know how!
Dr. Bowser is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Christopher E Bowser accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSaint Lukes Hospital, 4401 Wornall Rd, Kansas City, MO
Dr. Christopher E Bowser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.