Dr. Christopher Bowser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Bowser?

Bad Attitude

Posted on October 9th, 2017

I took my son to the ER at Saint Luke's North, he saw Dr. Bowser. As soon as he came in the room, he treated my son like somebody who was faking symptoms to get drugs. My son had a seizure the night before, we went to Saint Luke's ER because he was still not feeling right. I understand people abuse the ER to get narcotics but not everyone who walks in is an druggie. He ask how we knew it was a seizure, it was not his 1st one so we know what it is. He then ask if he was a drinker or used street drugs, which is is not & does not use. I know they have to ask these questions but the manor he ask the questions and his "waste of my time" atttitude made me regret taking my son to that location.

Unprofessional and rude

Posted on March 26th, 2017

This "doctor" was extremely condescending and so rude. Did absolutely NOTHING for my bleeding fiancee and sent him home after making us wait for 4 hours in the ER. Bowser gave him a gauze and the suction anf told him to suction his own blood. Then made extremely rude comments, such as "it isn't like his head is going to blow off", "it isn't like he's going to bleed to death" etc. Highly unprofessional! We came to get help for the bleeding and he just sent us home after giving him ibuprofen. Seriously? Will NEVER recommend this "doctor" to anyone. He did not even try to stop the excessive bleeding. He said he didnt know how!

Posted on May 26th, 2017