Dr. Christopher N Bressler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher N Bressler?

A most pleasant professional doctor that I trust at the age of 67. The staff members are friendly and most timely in responding to any questions that I might have. I enjoy the visit.

The best dr in the valley

I panickedwhen i found out dr Bressler had left banner. I was elated to find him at honorhealth in Scottsdale. Hands down he is the best primary Dr I have ever had. I am a senior and he is very thorough and patient with both myself and husband. Plus, he has the best personality. I recommend him to everyone I know.

Engineer

He is a very caring Doctor.

Patient care was amazing. His Staff was great and super friendly- So much better at HonorHealth than at Banner. So glad he changed. Definitely recommend very highly!!!

What's Going on at Banner?

Dr. Bressler is an excellent diagnostician; everything I want in a doctor. Why has he left Banner? Where is he practicing? Other doctors who quit Banner have told me that Banner should put numbers on doctor's backs so that Banner Patients can keep track of them. Banner needs competition.

Wonderful doctor

I was so upset to find out that Dr. Bressler is no longer at the facility I've been going to....I think he is the best doctor. I never have found a doctor I have been so comfortable with. I keep checking online to try to find out where he is now, but so far, nothing. I really hope someone finds him and can let all of his former patients know where he is practicing....

Dr. Bressler is one of the best if not the best physician at the Banner facility!! He truly cares for is patients. He actually takes the time to listen to your concerns. Very efficient. He is no longer with Banner. I will follow him to his new practice as soon as I find out where that is. All around great guy

Great Doctor

I will try to follow Dr. Bressler as he has left Banner... I hope where ever he goes they take my insurance.

The Best Doctor in the valley

I love Dr. Bressler. I've been here in AZ for eight years and he's the first doctor I've found to be thorough, to listen to his patients, and he's fun to be around. He's left Banner and I'm sad about that, but I will find him, because I don't want any other doctor to take care of me but him.

Excellent care. Very concerned.

I have recommended Dr. Bressler to friends. He has diagnosis health issues I have had that other doctors missed.

Dr. Christopher N Bressler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.