Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christopher C Brodkin has 3 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Christopher C Brodkin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Christopher C Brodkin has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher C Brodkin - Posted on February 3rd, 2016
He tries to play poor physician decisions off on nurses. Says they don't communicate properly. Helps if the physician can follow ACLS procedures in the AHA manual. Nurses cannot communicate how he should manage his patients medically. Thank goodness for nurses in Alpena Michigan caring for my family member long enough to get them shipped to another hospital. They are the real life savers! This doctor pretends to be an intensivists when he's actually an internist and is also put in charge of the hospitalists in Alpena. Lord help that community!!
If you see him run the other way
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher C Brodkin - Posted on April 7th, 2010
16 Years Experience
Ross University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Christopher C Brodkin Accepts the Following Insurance
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Christopher C Brodkin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mason City, IA.