Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher N Brunner
Dr. Christopher N Brunner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wichita, KS. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Brunner is affiliated with Wesley Medical Center and Via Christi Regional Medical Center. Dr. Brunner has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher N Brunner has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
I thought he was a good doctor. I had anal bleeding and severe cramping. Several members of my family have died from colon, ovarian, prostate, rectal, and lung cancers. I asked him if I should be tested since a family member had just died of either stomach or colon cancer. He had some blood work done and said that there was no cancer.Later I moved to this new town and signed up with a doctor here. Immediatly on hearing of my abdominal troubles (expecially the bloody stools that have been going on for over 10 years now) the new doctor had me rushed in for a colonoscopy and abdominal CT. When I said I couldn't have cancer because Dr. Brunner said my blood work was fine, the new doctor was up in arms about him misleading me and not doing the tests that should have been done.I don't have cancer. I have had stomach surgery to remove tissue that was connecting my decending colon from my ovary, uterus, bladder, and abdominal wall. Every mentrual cramp, or muscle cramp, or situp was literally tearing my colon to shreds. I now take 2 pills a day and the bleeding is all gone.Brunner let me go through pain and tears and not once did he try to find out what was wrong. I found out that a simple abdominal ultrasound (like for pregnancy) would have found this earlier.
Dr. Brunner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Dr. Christopher N Brunner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWichita Family Medicine Specialists, 800 N Carriage Pkwy, Wichita, KS
Dr. Christopher N Brunner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita, KS.