Dr. Christopher S Bryant Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Christopher S Bryant?

Does anyone know where he went when he left the practice at Orlando Health? Hoping he is still in Orlando, because I don't want to go to anybody else.fkirby@cfl.rr.com

Excellent

I truly was amazed at not only his expertise, also the time he spent explaining options and treatment. I never felt rushed , hurried or talked down to . I recommend Doctor Bryant highly. He also has a very human approach and a great sense of humor.

I real can't thank him enough..

I actually would like people to know that Dr Bryant saved my life and my experience with him was more than excellent. I had to do with him a very risky surgery to remove a placenta percreta after delivering my baby. From the first day I met him until the satisfactory outcome of my surgery, I had felt that I am in good hands. My husband and I really saw that he put his heart in to our case. Dr Bryant was a true professional and extremely knowledgeable in his area. He was also very patient in answering all of my questions. He was not only ethical and moral in all of his practices with me, but was extremely personal and friendly. One thing you need to prepare yourself for is the possibility of hearing horrible things about your case in your first meeting with him as he will indicate all kinds of scenarios you may have including the worst ones .. He is hones, direct, and this is his style hahahaha. My family and I really can't thank him enough and forever in gratitude toward his hard work. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Mt.home ark. Before he moved Florida. He saved my life. Ovarian cancer, full hysterectomy. Two huge tumors. Best surgeon ever.highly qualified and recommended. We miss him but know he's gonna help and save more lives like mine.Florida you have received a wonderful Dr.

Dr. Christopher S Bryant is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.