Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Budny
Dr. Christopher Budny, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cedarburg, WI. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Budny is affiliated with Sacred Heart Rehabilitation Institute, St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee and Columbia St Marys Hospital Ozaukee. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Budny has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
At my first visit to Dr. Budny, he recognized I was having symptoms of "secondary-Parkinsons". It was from my taking Abilify. I had thought I was simply "aging fast", but once I quit Abilify, I was able to return to my former agility and strength. I really appreciate his thoroughness and diagnostic skills. He even phoned me back at 7;00 at night, after I had phoned about a concern, just to answer my concerns. He's an exceptional doctor. K.H.
Dr. Budny is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sacred Heart Rehabilitation Institute
St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
Columbia St Marys Hospital Ozaukee
Columbia St MarysHospital Columbia
St. Mary's Ozaukee Ub
St. Mary`s Ozaukee Ub
29 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
United States Air Force Base Hospital
Dr. Christopher Budny accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsN143W6515 Pioneer Rd, Cedarburg, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christopher Budny in this video.
Dr. Christopher Budny is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cedarburg, WI.