Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Bulgarelli
Dr. Christopher Bulgarelli, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Bulgarelli is affiliated with New York Downtown Hospital, Lenox Hill Hospital and Gracie Square Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Bulgarelli has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
He does not listen. Acts as if you are bothering him. Charges for a full session even though he does his best to get you out the door in under ten minutes. . He seems to have forgotten that the patients are the one's putting food on his table. Answers the phone numerous times during EVERY session, He's even had food delivered for himself during session. I would not recommend this "Dr." to anyone.
Dr. Bulgarelli is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
New York Downtown Hospital
Lenox Hill Hospital
Gracie Square Hospital
Gracie Square Hospital, New York, Ny
27 Years Experience
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Christopher Bulgarelli accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions455 W 23rd St, New York, NY
Dr. Christopher Bulgarelli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.