Dr. Christopher P Bunce Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Christopher P Bunce?

I have never meet a more caring doctor. Dr. Bunce truly cared about my well being. I was blessed to have him assigned to me during a hospital admission. He saved my life. The care I received afterwards by his staff at the infusion center was second to non, they do care about you and you will know it from the moment you walk in until your treatments are completed. They care. I feel privilege and blessed to have been under the care of Dr. Bunce twice now for two separate issues. Dr. Bunce, the doctors and staff of Indiana Infectious Deciease are truly World Class.

Type 2 Diabetes