Dr. Christopher P Busillo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher P Busillo?

Great Doctor

He take his time to help you and understand you He a great Doctor

I Miss Dr. B

Dr. B was my Primary Care Physician until mid-2007. He was patient, understanding, took the time to listen and diagnose and even gave me my blood test results in hard copy, not just a letter (such a rarity these days)! He counseled me when needed and always demonstrated compassion. He is not quick to prescribe drugs because he understands that drugs do not solve every problem. I highly recommend him to anyone and if I ever have the opportunity again, I'd like to return to being his patient.

Poor

Poor

Excellent Doctor

I went to Dr.Busillo several years ago for a 'mystery' disease that several other doctors thought were psychological. Dr.Busillo spent a great deal of time with me and did recommend another doctor, who would not see me for the same reason as the others. I am now a part of a clinical trial and have at least been diagnosed. I am very greatful for Dr.Busillo and that he helped all he could. He was very sympathetic and spent more time with me than any other others. It is bad enough being ill, but horrible when the entire medical profession seems to reject you. He was the only one who took this horrible situation seriously, and he was right, just that at the time Western medicine did not teach about my condition. I would recommend Dr Busillo to anyone. I trust him and that he puts the interest of the patient first. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Lack of Trust

He may be a good Internist. He's a lousy PCP, in my opinion and based on my experience. Reluctant to prescribe rudimentary procedures or to refer to specialists. Gives the impression that his interests lie with whomever pays him, usually the insurance company involved.

Dr. Christopher P Busillo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.