Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher C Case
Dr. Christopher C Case, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jefferson City, MO. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Case is affiliated with Ssm Health St Marys Hospital Jefferson City. Dr. Case has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher C Case has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cushing Disease
- Weight Loss
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Nutritional Support
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Addison Disease
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Lipid Disorders
- Gland Issues
- Thyroid Diseases
Showing 5 of 17
Through Dr. Case's compassion, patience and care I have lost 70 pounds, and controlling my diabetes with one small pill, compared to insulin, and three pills. He is thorough in his examinations, tests and prompt with his appointments. To me, Dr. Case is what everyone wants in a doctor. I feel so fortunate to have him caring for me. He and his staff deserve more than 4 stars.
Had my first testosterone check done at my local doctor and came back 301, second check done at the lab at JCMG and came back at 315, he refuses to treat me for it. I'm only 20 years old and feel like I'm 80, have had mental issues for over 5 years now and this guy decides I don't need treatment. I don't recommend this guy to anyone.
For over 10 years, I suffered with almost all of the symptoms of hypothyroidism. I had a long family history of the disease as well. Many doctors, when I would first go to them and tell them of my symptoms would say "well, that's your thyroid." Then, they would do a TSH only, it would come back "normal" and they would tell me I'm fine and leave it at that. Dr. Case not only did ALL of the labs to detect this illness, but he actually did a physical examination and LISTENED to what I had to say. I haven't been touched by a doctor in so many years I was almost in shock! Needless to say, I AM hypothyroid. I am grateful to have someone in my corner, finally, but SO angry that I have had to suffer needlessly for so long! Thank you Dr. Case!!
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2015, 2014, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2011, 2014, 2008, 2013, 2009, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Case is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
St Louis University Hospital
Dr. Christopher C Case accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
- Anthem MO Direct Access w/HSA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJefferson City Medical Group, 1241 W Stadium Blvd Ste L100, Jefferson City, MO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christopher C Case in this video.
Dr. Christopher C Case is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jefferson City, MO.