Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Caldwell
Dr. Christopher Caldwell, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Newport, WA, with other offices in Othello, WA and Missoula, MT (and 4 other locations). He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management. Dr. Caldwell is affiliated with St Patrick Hospital and Health Sciences and Intermountain Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Caldwell has the following 1 specialty
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach to the field of pain management.
These specialists use their different skills and training in pain management to treat pain stemming from different causes - whether it's neuropathic pain or headache, or the result of injury, a surgical procedure, cancer or another illness.
Pain management specialists are primarily trained as anesthesiologists, physiatrists, interventional radiologists, neurologists, osteopaths, or primary care physicians.
Dr. Christopher Caldwell has the following 1 expertise
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Showing 5 of 8
Not only is the staff very efficient at the Broadway Building; Dr. Caldwell is a gifted doctor. He has a bedside manner that seems to be lost on most doctors. He is truly compassionate; listens and asks questions, spends however much time you need with him, and he is an intelligent, well-read/studied doctor. I appreciate his honesty in discussing options for treatment, as well as the research used to support his decisions and thoughts. It is too bad that Dr. Caldwell doesn't also do Family Practice...he'd have a line of patients out the door! He is kind, empathetic, caring, and benevolent in terms of the way in which he approaches his field of work. I would recommend Dr. Caldwell to anyone.
Dr.Caldwell is AWESOME!!! He is nice, very caring and very gentle.
Dr. Caldwell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Patrick Hospital and Health Sciences
Intermountain Medical Center
13 Years Experience
A.T. Still University - Kirksville
Graduated in 2000
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christopher Caldwell in this video.
Dr. Christopher Caldwell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport, WA.