Dr. Christopher J Cannova Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher J Cannova?

Dr. Cannova and his staff are first rate. My partial knee replacement went so smoothly and am completely pain free.

MD FACS

Outstanding Orthopedist...Had both knees replaced..Oustanding result...Very pleased

Excellent Doctorv

Wow. Dr Cannova did a total knee. He is extremely professional and his office runs like a finely tuned machine. Extremely organized and all pre and post operative requirements are well organized and communicated to patient. Dr Cannova is caring and very hands on. I highly recommend him for anyone requiring a joint replacement. He is the real deal!

Doctor Santa in disguise

I had my left ankle crushed from a fall. I thought my walking days are over ! Dr, Cannova performed the surgery and did the follow up for more than a year. Now I can walk comfortably and got my normal life back. I am recommending him strongly to my friends who has any orthopedic problems.

Excellent Care

Dr. Cannova did a total hip-replacement on me, and I am very pleased with his care and the end result. His staff made the process smooth, and his associated made me a decision maker in my care. Well done all around

Little consultation or discussion and no follow-up phone call. I waited more than an hour to see Dr. Cannova. He spent all of 5 minutes with me. I needed a hip replacement and he was a referral. I also chose him because he lists the anterior approach (minimally invasive, from the front) as one his specialties. When he finally saw me, he showed me my X Rays, told me he uses ceramic parts, and asked when I wanted surgery. I said ASAP and he sent me to see his surgery coordinator. She took my info and gave me a 100 page booklet about the surgery and rehab. After returning home, I read the information and discovered that he scheduled me for the posterior approach (from the rear, long recovery period). I called and talked to the surgery coordinator and said I didn't want this type surgery. She said she would have Dr. Cannova call me in a couple of days. He didn't (it's been several weeks now, still no call), so I cancelled my surgery and took my body and money elsewhere.

Outstanding

I have had knee problems for quite some time. Dr. Cannova accurately diagnosed the problem and corrected it with surgery. I returned to him 2 years later and he diagnosed my other knee with the same problem (torn meniscus) but also identified a bone cancer issue and referred me to a bone surgeon who remedied the problem. I am very grateful to Dr. Cannova and highly recommend him.

Changed my life

Dr. Cannova recently did my hip replacement. The surgery could not have gone better. I was walking the first day and back to most things within 2 weeks. My friends were amazed. He explained everything and spent alot of time going over the surgery. I will be seeing him again for my other side.