Dr. Christopher R Canny Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher R Canny?

One of the most thoughtful and caring doctors I have come across. Makes my children and myself feel safe and in good hands. My daughter had cracked her head open and imstead of having us go to the hospital er and wait all night he had us come into the office and he put in staples himself, with a smile at that! I would recommend this doctor to anyone, he cares for every child he comes in contact with!

Dr. Canny is extremely caring and through. Our last appointment lasted 90 minutes. He goes through a physical and emotional workup to get an accurate assessment of the child. I know we have the best Pediatrician ever!

I could not have gotten through as a parent without the help of Dr. Canny. Not only did he help me with the physical health of my children, but he helped me with their emotional well being and to make educational decisions with my child who had a learning disability. Try to get that from another pediatrician.

Pleased

My twins have ALWAYS received great care from Dr. Canny and his office. Dr. Canny is thoughtful in his diagnosis and caring in his plan. He is a "matter of fact" person. I trust higly in Doctor Canny. Additionally, the office staff/nurses are polite, caring, and concerned.