Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christopher C Capel has the following 1 specialty
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
I have been a patient of Dr Capel a few times.Every time i have seen dr capel he has been very polite he has taken the time to give me the best in treatment that he could without taking alot of time from my family.He has always been a very caring person and I would definately recomend him to any of my friends and family.
Very poor bedside manner. I felt rushed and I also feel that I received unnecessary surgery. This doctor gave me two opinions of what my issue may be and the operated for something outside of what was originally said without consulting me. The problem ended up being something insignificant and not necessarily needing surgery.
Dr. Capel was thorough in his explanation of what was to be done and in the post-op report to my spouse of how the surgery went - more complicated and longer than expected. His care and knowledge are excellent, as are his follow up appointments. A wonderful doctor/surgeon.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2008, 2011, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
27 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Christopher C Capel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christopher C Capel in this video.
Dr. Christopher C Capel is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Greenwood, MS.