Dr. Christopher Capelle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Capelle?

Excellent 5 stars all the way . The best doctor I have ever had . Wonderful

Posted on February 8th, 2016

Dr. Capelle is my doctor . He has helped me for through years or family tragedies and has inproved my life . I would recommend him highly . He has the best bedside manners and really cares about his patients .

Posted on December 20th, 2014

This is absolutely the rudest doctor, in any specialty, that I have ever seen. At one point when I was feeling particularly depressed and had been thinking about suicide, he decided that he was not willing to continue to be my doctor because I could not honestly say that I would call him . He ended our session and gave me no referral, so I was without a doctor at a time when I was at an all-time low and very distressed.

Couldn't be happier..

Posted on September 12th, 2013

Every review except the last one I read is correct, in my opinion. I've seen Dr. Capelle on and off for almost 20 years and I would not be alive today if it weren't for him. Unless you've shopped around and seen your share of psychiatrists, there is no comparison. Want an excellent doctor? He is well worth the price.

Posted on August 30th, 2011

I appreciate Dr.Capelle's tenacity, even in the face of the most difficult-to-treat patient, such as myself. I consider him a genius!

Amazingly available

Posted on August 3rd, 2010

Dr. Capelle is the most accommodating doctor I have ever worked with. In a serious situation he will work in an appointment within 48 hours. He returns phone calls within the day, and his emergency cell is accessible 24/7 except when he is on vacation.

The best psychiastrist in the Bay Area

Posted on May 8th, 2010

I have seen Dr. Capelle off and on since Fall 1998. He is the most informed and pro-active psychiatrist around. He also has the best office "fixture," a King Charles spaniel named Bailey. (Very comforting!) He has helped me tremendously and the only downside is that he doesn't take insurance (which is so understandable given the pathetic insurance company payment to mental health doctors). He is otherwise just exceptional!

Excellent doctor and psychopharmacologist

Posted on April 14th, 2010

I've been treated by Dr. Capelle, off and on, since 11/94. He always gives me his full attention. His diagnostic skills are excellent. He's very caring and responsive. I highly recommend him.

Excellent

Posted on January 21st, 2010

Excellent doctor overall. One minor issue is I'm not sure of the official diagnosis. We have a good plan for medication I use as needed that works amazingly well, but the official diagnosis seems convoluted .

Posted on November 10th, 2009

Kind, caring and competent. Only complaint is expensive and does not take insurance.

an excellent doctor

Posted on February 24th, 2009

I have known Dr. Capelle for over 11 years and he has helped me tremendously. He is caring, compassionate and professional. I was very sick and could not have realtionships and thanks to his treatment I am now married and own my own business. I still keep in touch with him because I am so happy with the extreme patience and decication he had when treating me. It is hard to find such a good doctor and I am so happy he helped me.

Posted on June 7th, 2017