Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christopher J Carbo has the following 2 specialties
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions.
These physicians are specially trained to prevent and treat the disease of addiction via psychiatric means, or other fields of medicine like family or internal medicine.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 21
Wrote a shining review of the OLD dr Carbo when he worked simultaneously, in Millcreek detox & a methadone clinic.Now that he's running, a big-cash, Suboxone mill?He's a greedy, rude,unfeeling, money grabbing, jerk. There ARE better drs who'll help you get off of those prescription pain pills which are harming so many good people. STAY AWAY from him & his cold,rude staff if you want REAL help from a decent person. I learned the hard way & lost a lot of money.
You get what you pay for. If you can afford, the high cost, Dr Carbo is your guy. He treats his patients like human beings. He's honest and caring. It's unfortunate that poor people can't have such good treatment. If you must become dependent on such a horrible drug(Sub), it's nice to be treated with common decency.
Good Doctor in regards to his knowledge and skills however average wait time is at least 4 hours each appointment. No joke! I arrive every month at 730am and I dont leave with my prescription until 12pm or later.....absolutely wrong.....he could care less about us and our waiting times as long as we pay cash money thats all that matters
....Dr.Carbos office was great ......you have to truly want to quit in order for the program to be effective........ They give you the tools, then it's up to you, along with their counseling.... I'm 52yr old now....... having a neck injury after a car accident , I wasn't expecting the meds to take me the way they did.....NOBODY is IMMUNE to addiction.........its been a little over 2 years since I got my life back.........I can never thank Doctor Carbo enough ....the only negative thing i can think of is the occasional long wait ....(it's worth the wait)..... ........ Dr Carbo gave me a gift, and that is, he helped me get my life back .............THANK YOU....... I can enjoy life again.....
20 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Millcreek Community Hospital
Dr. Christopher J Carbo accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark KeystoneBlue
- Highmark PPOBlue
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMillcreek Community Hospital, 5515 Peach St, Erie, PA
Dr. Christopher J Carbo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Erie, PA.