Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher P Celio
Dr. Christopher P Celio, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Irvine, CA. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Celio is affiliated with Beverly Hospital, Methodist Hospital Southern Ca and Huntington Hospital. Dr. Celio has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher P Celio has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Sports Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr Celio provides care by patiently listening to your each and every concern. I do not ever feel rushed during my visit. The wait time to see him can be quite excessive, upto two hours, however, in the end it is worth it considering many doctors barely give you 5 mins of their time. He has helped me resolve several medical issues
Dr Celio has encouraged me to try help my diabetes by changing my life style. I followed his suggestions and found a program to help me and after informing him, he requested a copy of the program and uses me as an example of what a person can do if they try. He's a great Doctor for me
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2010, 2012, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Celio is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Creighton University Medical Center
Dr. Christopher P Celio accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDrive Wellness, 3355 Michelson Dr Ste 490, Irvine, CA
Dr. Christopher P Celio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irvine, CA.