Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Cheney MD
Dr. Christopher Cheney, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fairhaven, MA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Cheney has the following 1 specialty
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Dr. Christopher Cheney has the following 10 expertise
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Celiac Disease
- Abdominal Pain
- Hepatitis C
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher Cheney - Posted on June 11th, 2013
Well worth the 20 minute wait...Dr. Cheney took as much time as I needed to thoroughly explain everything to me. Great sense of humor and very easy to talk to. Of course, most important he was right on the mark as a doctor. He got my diagnosis right the first time out and the treatment resolved my symptoms. He is also helpful in setting up long term goals to improve my overall health. I feel lucky to have him as my doctor!
33 Years Experience
Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences F Edward Hebert School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Walter Reed National Military Medical Center
Dr. Christopher Cheney Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Christopher Cheney's office for more information.
208 Mill Road Fairhaven, MA : (508) 973-2661
More about Dr. Christopher Cheney
Dr. Cheney attended the Albany Medical College where he received his Ph.D. He earned his medical degree from the Uniformed Services University of Health Sciences. He completed his residency, as well as his Fellowship in Gastroenterology, from the Walter Reed Army Medical Center. Dr. Cheney is a fellow of the American College of Physicians and the American College of Gastroenterology. He also served as a Colonel in the Medical Corps of the United States Army. Dr. Cheney has written several publications, book chapters, and abstracts.
Locations & DirectionsSouthcoast Health Gastroenterology, 208 Mill Road, Fairhaven, MA
Dr. Christopher Cheney is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fairhaven, MA.