Dr. Christopher Chiodo Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Chiodo?

The Best Physician You Can Hope For

Posted on June 15th, 2017

I ruptured my Achilles on the week of Thanksgiving. Even though it was just before the holiday, Dr. Chiodo made time to see me the same day that I called his office. He spent the time with me explaining my options, giving me all the information I needed to decide the course of action that suited me best. I've never felt rushed in his office, and he has offices in multiple locations which is convenient. I am very appreciative of the care Dr. Chiodo provided me. He is a very good man.

BKA

Posted on May 23rd, 2017

Having an a ampitation on ones foot/ankle is very anxiety proviking. Dr Chiodo help me to understand all of the variable post surgery before I decided to have the surgery. I had a clear understanding which made acceptance of a residual limb eaiser. I have healed in mind body and limb and successful wearing a prostectic. Dr Chiodo was with me and my family during the 2 years of healing. When I see any doctor I keep in mind that I am not there spouse and that Iam not always pleasant and chipper. I rate the Doctor on his skills: he has to do surgegy over his personality. I need to know his infections rate. Dr. Chiodo has a low infection rate and do over rate. When you compare personalitiy of surgeon instead of skills you do a disservice to yourself and the doctor. Dr Chiodo is an execent surgeon in my opionion. I am 4 years out of surgery walking and enjoying live. That is what counts for me!

Find Somebody Else

Posted on April 28th, 2017

He has deplorable bedside manner and gets really defensive if you ask too many questions. He also doesn't strike me as especially intelligent. Perhaps he's good as a surgeon, but after seeing him become irritated 3 or 4 times within a 15 minute appointment, I would not trust him anywhere near me.

Find Someone Else

Posted on April 28th, 2017

He is a total narcissist. He cut me off every time I tried to say something and he criticized a colleague. He is a poor listener.

Dr Chiodo saved my knee and treated my family like his own

Posted on March 1st, 2017

After a pretty terrible car accident in 1999 Dr. Chiodo saved my leg, knee and probably my life. He was not only dedicated to seeing me walk again he also spent a lot of time with my family helping them with their trauma. He is an artist. Since then I have subjected his work to all kinds of abuse, dancing, hiking, running, kicking, crawling on the floor with my children and every day I am grateful for what he gave me back.

Dr. Chiodo is an excellent orthopedic doctor.

Posted on February 2nd, 2017

Dr. Chiodo was very diligent in pursuing conservative options for my bunion issue. As my discomfort increased and surgery became the best option he encouraged me to get other opinions and I did. His reputation in the orthopedic community is outstanding. The second opinions made me more confident in my decision to pursue surgery and to pick him as my surgeon. The surgery went very well, and I am both pleased and grateful for my decreased pain and excellent function. I was very impressed with his care and expertise. I recommend him highly and have already recommended him to friends.

Posted on January 23rd, 2017

I would not dispute his surgical ability but his rudeness and lack of concern only shows the size of his ego. The wait times both of my visits at his practice was 3 or more hours. They book every 10 minutes per patient. Staff was wonderful,

Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome Discovery

Posted on September 26th, 2016

I found Dr. Chiodo and his entire staff to be very polite and very accomadating. He took time to listen to my reason for seeing him and ordered the appropriate tests and studies for my condition. He performed surgery on me and the process was as expected and all the staff at BWH were very nice. I would see Dr. Chiodo again and would gladly recommend him to anyone.

Excellent doctor, but I always feel rushed through appointment.

Posted on September 26th, 2016

Dr. Chiodo operated on my ankle last year. He did an excellent job and he is, in my opinion, a top notch doctor, but my only complaint is that I always feel rushed during my appointment. I wait for 45+ minutes and then get to speak with him for 5 minutes max.

Excellent doctor.

Posted on July 22nd, 2016

Doctor Chiodo's work on my foot has made it possible for me to get back to my pre-injury lifestyle. His communication skills, diagnosis and prognosis was exact. He explained the procedure in full detail, and walked me through the entire recovery process. I highly recommend Doctor Chiodo.

Excellent Care

Posted on July 13th, 2016

My husband has been chronically ill for many years and acutely ill this past year. When we found out that he needed foot surgery we were naturally apprehensive until we met Dr. Chiodo. He was very clear about what needed to be done, and put our mind at ease regarding the surgery. We were seen within 2 days of calling to make an appointment, and his office called us back immediately following our initial consultation to schedule the surgery. His office staff is very efficient, and we received calls back from Dr. Chiodo or his staff the same day as we called with questions. The surgery was uneventful despite all my husband's medical issues and the follow up visits by his staff and with Dr. Chiodo were right on time with no wait. I would recommend him to anyone I know who requires orthopedic surgery.

Excellent care

Posted on June 7th, 2016

I came to Dr. Chiodo for a second opinion after another surgeon had recommended massive, painful and difficult surgery on both of my feet. Dr. Chiodo's examination was more thorough and more thoughtful than I had previously encountered. After X-rays, a CT scan and an MRI he concluded -- and explained clearly - that I did not need that kind of treatment and that very probably no surgery was required. I was impressed at how much time and care he gave to me and how he willingly explained things to me and my wife. I decided to come to Dr. Chiodo because of his experience and reputation and I gladly recommend him to anyone. He is professional, pleasant, and an excellent communicator. I do not understand the one nasty review of Dr. Chiodo. It makes no sense. I have an appointment to see Dr. Chiodo next year to review my feet and I have every confidence that I will receive excellent care. It's worth the four hour drive from Maine to see him. (In addition, I found the staff both at Gillette and Faulker to be helpful and friendly.)