Dr. Christopher J Chittum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher J Chittum?

Rude

Back surgery

Best thing that ever happened ,hit by a car in 89 ,back was totally messed up no one would help me till I met dr chittum promised 85 pain free now 100 percent love this dr.

Dr. Chittum is the BEST! My spouse recently underwent major surgery. I was terrified. Dr. Chittum exudes confidence. Just talking with him made me feel like everything would be fine. And it was. Can't say enough good things about this man!

i have been trying to reach Dr Chittum office by phone and recording advises to call Dr on call, but you cannot get Dr on call because system is down,,,,,, this is bad that you cannot get in touch with the Dr or his office when you need him,,,,, I have been trying to get him for 4 days tuesday, thru friday..

Saved my wife's life

I am and will always be eternally grateful to Dr. Chittum for his surgical expertise. If it were not for Dr. Chittum and his staff, I doubt that my wife would have survived after a horrific accident in our home. He stayed with us and encouraged us throughout the recovery process. I would heartily recommend Dr. Chittum to anyone in need of a brilliant neurosurgeon.