Dr. Christopher Comey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Comey?

Posted on February 27th, 2017

Dr.Comey and his whole office staff were amazing

Posted on June 23rd, 2016

Had (2) surgeries by Dr Comey..1 at C4-5-6- and the other at L-4-5/S-1 . He and his P.A. are the best in the business... Back at work 30 days after neck surgery and was swinging golf clubs 6 months after lumbar surgery. Absolutely amazing !!!

Complete Confidence

Posted on June 6th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Comey for over 15 years. He has done two different successful surgeries on my back. He always takes the time to listens to what I'm saying. I have complete confidence in Dr. Comey and his knowledge of the back in regards to the spine.

Posted on April 7th, 2016

Dr Comey is a great doctor as well as a great doctor. He really listens and takes his time with you.

Posted on June 22nd, 2015

Gave me back my life,iam now able to do most anything.

Posted on April 3rd, 2015

Dr Comey and staff are kind, concerned and polite. A Doctor I would highly recommend.

Posted on February 13th, 2015

Very professional Dr. and staff.

What to do when the doctor turns you away

Posted on October 24th, 2013

Hi, I went to Dr. Comey back in 2009 for a repair of spondelosisthesis. At the time he told me that in time I would have problems with the discs above the operative site. Low and behold 3 yrs. later I now have 2 herniated discs and one that is bulging. along with facet disease, and formanil narrowing. The above results are from a current MRI. I received a call from someone in his office telling me that nothing can be done. He did not talk with me to explain why nothing can be done, nor did he explain it to my attending MD.. I have been out of work for over 2 months and am now becoming aggressive in my search for another opinion. I have never been pain free since the surgery

Great surgeon

Posted on April 30th, 2013

Fusion surgery went very well. Dr. Comey has a great bedside manner and great surgical expertise.

reconstruction of my thoracic spine

Posted on October 31st, 2012

I suffered a compression fracture of a vertebra at T6 in a fall and a shard of bone was about to cut my spinal cord in half, which would have meant losing the use of my legs as well as bowel and bladder control. Dr. Comey reconstructed my spine at T6 and now with a straight spine and fusion at T6, I can do everything I could before my accident. I live a very active life and he gave that all back to me. I would recommend him to anyone who needed back surgery and if I need any such surgery in the future, I would not hesitate to call him.

build the doctor a statue

Posted on August 20th, 2012

For the past 12 years the use of my hands were declining. I could not tear duct tape or even remove the little foil piece from the top of the yogurt container. even waxing my car would cause my fingers to buckle when i applied pressure. Dr. Comey performed laminoplasty on 4 cervical discs. the next day I noticed almost full use of my hands. now 4 weeks post Op I have regained some muscle in my hands that was lost over the 12 years. also, I found out that a co-worker had Dr. Comey as his Doctor and was most impressed. while out side Mercy Hospital I spoke with a gentelman that has degenerative back disease.He said Dr Comey has operaterd on him 5 times with another surgery scheduled. this patient had only positive comments about Dr. Comey. I cannot say enough good about Dr. Comey, this man has improved the quality of my life.

Posted on January 14th, 2012

Dr. comey is the best surgan I have ever met. He did back surgery on my husband, my husbands uncle and hand surgery on myself. He saved my uncles life. I can't say enough about how wonderful he is. He always takes his time and explaines everything to us. Comes out after surgery and always tells us everything we need.The best there is Thanks Dr. Comey