Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christopher R Coppola has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 19
First visit.- failed to order a urinalysis for the blatantly obvious signs of bladder infection. No follow up. No return call with significant symptoms of acute bronchitis. Third encounter. Med asst called to tell me he had changed a blood pressure med. to a different one now yet the Dr had never laid eyes on me. Never saw me even that first time. A new or. Had the asst call to tell me I'm off the medicine that works perfectly and has for yrs. based on what. Highest BP ever was 130/70??? Wait time 45 mins even while very sick. You be the judge. Epic fail.
The staff is just horrible, inattentive, rude and not caring at all - there are a few exceptions. There are so many staff members, it is all confusion - no one knows what is going on. Dr.C seems a caring, capable person, and can spend a good three minutes with a patient, Imagine if he had a small staff and more time. Maybe his skills would be put to better use.
My mom has had health problems for over a year due to dental malpractice. She started going to Dr. Coppala to try and get help. In the beginning he was great. He, however, went behind her back and called her dentist when she told him not to(so much for doctor patient confidentiality). Now every time she goes to him, he will not see her and he throws her onto another assistant in the office. While she is there she always asks to speak to him and they always tell her he's too busy. He has not figured out what is wrong with her and all the specialists that he has sent her to have not helped either. Before the dentist dislocated her jaw and damaged nerves in her neck she weighed 120 pounds. She now cannot eat and is down to 94 pounds. Has Dr. coppola done anything about the fact that she has lost so much weight and cannot get rid of a fever long enough to have surgery to fix her jaw? No he has not! So in conclusion, I will never recommend this doctor to ANYONE and we are in the process of looking for a doctor that actually cares and will take the time with my mother that she deserves and not just throw her onto an assistant every time she is there.
21 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Christopher R Coppola accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCompassionate Medical Center, 1485 37th St Ste 102, Vero Beach, FL
Dr. Christopher R Coppola is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vero Beach, FL.