Dr. Christopher Cote Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Cote?

Top Notch ENT!

Posted on April 19th, 2015

Dr. Cote removed my tonsils two months ago, totally restoring my health. At my first appt he immediately scheduled my surgery. I was quite ill, not responding to antibiotics and receiving poor care by another doctor. Within 48 hours after my surgery I knew I was finally freed from my chronically inflamed, infected tonsils. Two months later and I feel like a new person. Dr. Cote's office staff is also top notch. Each person I interacted with was professional and caring. In particular, Dr. Cote's triage nurse was amazing. She answered all my questions and spent all the time I needed talking about follow-up care. I have absolutely no regrets about having the surgery and would highly recommend Dr. Cote. His knowledge and compassion changed my life - I have my health back!

Posted on November 5th, 2014

Dr. Cote accurately diagnosed me with a severe sinus infection and started me on a strong round of antibiotics and a steriod. I had another issue that was going on that wasn't detected for

One-Of-A Kind Doctor, One-Of-A Kind Experience

Posted on March 19th, 2014

I'm so glad medical professionals like Dr. Cote still exist. It was my first visit yet I felt like he knew me for years. He really took the time to listen to my concerns and explain every step along the way during the procedure. I was pleasantly surprised to get a follow-up from him THE NEXT DAY! He loves what he does and he really cares about his patients. Not only were the results impeccable, the whole experience was easy and pleasant. I would recommend Dr. Cote to anyone and everyone.

best dr and surgeon

Posted on February 16th, 2012

I have been scared of ents since I was a child. Constant ear nose and throat problems. I knew my fear was irrational but he wad kind, supportive and understanding. Surgery went perfect. I am in no pa in and actually see no swelling. Had my septum fixed and tubbilants (sure that is spelled wrong) . He is an excellent doc full of lots of knowledge and compassion. I would tell anyone to see him. I had 5 ent docs tell me I needed my tonsils out and all my problems would be solved. I was so afraid of surgery I never had it done. Each doc took a quick 2 min look over. Never took time to check out my nose just saw big tonsils and said that was it. Dr. Cote was very thorough. My tonsils were never the problem I had a severe deviated septum and the tubes off the nose were closed. He is the most amazing doc ever.

Posted on March 6th, 2009

Dr. Cote did rhinoplasy surgery on me in 2008. The result was perfect, I would definitely recommend him to anyone in need of his services.

Posted on October 29th, 2017