Dr. Christopher A Crean Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Christopher A Crean?

EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN

Dr. Crean is a brilliant and skilled doctor. He treated my mother with respect and skill. He spent time explaining to us some very detailed aspects of my mom's condition when there was absolute chaos in the emergency room. I have no idea how these ER doctors work in such a stressful and chaotic place every day with people who are really sick and dying. We appreciated his knowledge and understanding and patience very much. He even went and got her a glass of water on his own because she said she was thirsty. Great doctor.

I was brought to the ER in Somerville and this doctor was assigned to me. He talked to me about 30 seconds and I never saw him again. For those 30 seconds it cost $748. A prime example of the ridiculous costs of healthcare in this country.