Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christopher P Creighton has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Headache Disorders
- Acute Pain
- Postherpetic Neuralgia
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
- Chronic Pain
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Neck Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 42
Dr. C was my doctor for a long time. I wrote a previous review about him but had to write another one now that he is gone. Dr. C if you read this, it's Jessica. You know me, lol. Always remember you were the best doctor ever. Whoever is lucky enough to have you as their doctor where your going will see that to. Dr. C was and is one of a kind. Very intelligent and kind. When I saw him he took the time to talk and treated me like a person, not a pay check. It's ashame that we lost a great doctor. You won't be forgotten Dr. Creighton!!!
Dr. Creighton quickly concocted a pain management program that best suited my needs. Since first presenting to Dr. Creighton, the chronic pain I contended with everyday had become easier to deal with as my injections and medications were titrated. I am able to live life in a way that makes me happier and more confident!
The office staff is great here, very welcoming and friendly. I have never seen any of them in a bad mood. They really do love their job. Now as for Dr. C, my family and I can't thank him enough for giving me my life back. He has really helped me with this knee of mine. He wasn't the type of doctor to just rush and not care about you or your concerns. Its so nice to finally find someone who doesn't make me feel like its all in my mind (or crazy)!!!! He has a great bed side manor, and I wouldn't change a thing about him. The only small issue is that he can run late sometimes, but ya know it happens everywhere!! I'd wait forever just for him. He is my pal/ dr (that's just how comfortable he makes you ( he does not treat you like a stranger)!!! Thanks Dr. C your the best!!!!
31 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Barnes Jewish Hospital
Dr. Christopher P Creighton accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTexas Pain Relief Group, 3017 E Renner Rd Ste 100, Richardson, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christopher P Creighton in this video.
Dr. Christopher P Creighton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richardson, TX.