Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christopher M Criscuolo has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
- Pelvic Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 36
If I could give Dr. Criscuolo ten stars, I would. After being pushed around and treated like garbage by many so called doctors for 15 years and being told they didn't know what was the matter with me, Dr. Criscuolo actually took the time to talk to me and my husband, do a thorough exam and actually understand what I had been dealing with. He was able to give me a diagnosis within the first appointment and put me on a very effective treatment plan. He is such a nice, down to earth kind of guy that cares about my daily life and quality of that life. He always asks about my family and how I feel with my treatment. He is very open to suggestion, of an educated sort, on how to move forward with treatment. I went from being bed ridden 95% of the time to being out and about 95% of the time. I have been seeing him since 2012 and am now fully able to live my life. Thank you Dr. Criscuolo, you are awesome!
He ignores you when you try to explain that his methods are not working. His spends about 5 minutes or less with you. He brushes off what your family tries to explain what they witness in the inficently of his inadequate pain management. He told me the symptoms I was having was a side effect of the pain pills he was giving me. I have refused the pain pills he prescribed. So he doesn't know what he talking about. How can you have side effects for something you are not taking? I am frustrated, in severe pain, and suffering because of his inadequate treatment. He is evil to allow me to still have dibiliating pain. I thought doctors were to do no harm. He is not a compassionate man and has caused me continued stress and pain. How evil
34 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
University Hospital Suny Stony Brook
Dr. Christopher M Criscuolo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IA PPO
- Coventry NE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsChi Health Clinic Pain Medicine, 16909 Lakeside Hills Ct Ste 215, Omaha, NE
Dr. Christopher M Criscuolo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.