Dr. Christopher Dambrosia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Dambrosia?

Absolutely the Best

Posted on August 14th, 2017

Dr. D'Ambrosia is one of the best IN Denver. He is compassionate and does everything he can to help. And, he is almost always on time (sometimes other patients delay him). I highly recommend, if you are in any pain, that you go see Dr. D!

Efficiency, kindness and a sens of humor

Posted on April 25th, 2017

I had one failed back surgery, and a second that helped but I still suffer with chronic pain. Dr. D'Ambrosia has made it possible for me to work, and to get back to some normal activities. Kindness, sense of humor and efficiency make procedures with him almost fun!!! I highly recommend this amzing Dr.

Posted on January 11th, 2016

the best...

aching

Posted on November 10th, 2015

This Doctor does not accept Self Pay

Posted on September 18th, 2014

I guess that this doctor is all about insurance dollars and not about the health of anyone. I can't believe that places will turn you away when you are in pain and have a true medical problem. All pain management doctors just want to give you high dollar shots. If you are poor and don't have insurance, do even bother with this doctor!!!

Amazing Doctor

Posted on April 19th, 2012

Over a period of 2 months I saw 5 doctors, a physical therapist and had 2 MRIs. Dr. D'Ambrosia was the first one to care about getting my diagnosis right and target the source of pain. He discovered that an MRI had been incorrectly read, diagnosed my problem, minimized the pain with an injection and through his connections, sent me to an outstanding surgeon to fix the problem. Not only do I feel like a special patient, I feel like a friend. I would call him for any problem to get advice.

Excellent doctor

Posted on April 2nd, 2012

Dr. D'Ambrosia was wonderful. He is very skillful (I hardly felt the numbing medicine he used for my spinal!), caring, and kind.

Posted on December 3rd, 2010

No matter how long I might have to wait to see Dr. D'Ambrosia, it is well worth the wait! I find him to be a very caring individual, his staff loves him and treat him with the upmost respect. Which is the way he treats his patients. He has your very best interests at heart, and will do anything and everything in his power to help ease any pain you might be feeling. I have been to many doctors, however, I feel that Dr. D'Ambrosia, by far, has the very best bedside manner, and truly shows how much he cares about his patients. I would not wait this long to see any other doctor, I would have found another one. However, he does not make you wait two weeks for an appointment, he will get you in asap, which could be the reason for the wait, he wants you to feel better now, not later.

Donna Gibbs' opinion of Dr D'Ambrosia

Posted on November 6th, 2009

He is very kind and generous with his time. He gave me a much needed second opinion and showed me some exercises to help my neck, back and right arm. I would go to him again. I found him in 5280 magazine and went to see him because I was not getting better.

Posted on July 11th, 2017