Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher D Appleton DO
Dr. Christopher D Appleton, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Brattleboro, VT, with another office in Brattleboro, VT. His specialties include Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology and Pathology. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher D Appleton has 2 locations
17 Belmont Ave Ste 1
Brattleboro, VT 05301
Book Online Now
Dr. Christopher D Appleton has the following 2 specialties
- Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.<br>Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
Dr. Christopher D Appleton has the following 4 expertise
- Blood Testing
- Fluid Testing
- Tissue Biopsy
- University Of Ne College
Dr. Christopher D Appleton Accepts the Following Insurance
- First Health PPO
More about Dr. Christopher D Appleton
Medical School: University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine Residency: University of Arizona, Arizona Health Sciences Center Board Certified: Pathology
Locations & Directions
Dr. Christopher D Appleton is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brattleboro, VT.