Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Smith
Dr. Christopher Smith, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Camarillo, CA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Smith is affiliated with St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital, Pacific Shores Hospital and Kapiolani Med Center at Pali Momi. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Smith has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Smith is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Pacific Shores Hospital
Kapiolani Med Center at Pali Momi
Kapiolani Medical CenterWmn and Chld
37 Years Experience
University of Southern California
Graduated in 1976
Ventura County Medical Center
Dr. Christopher Smith accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsChristopher Deane Smith MD, 257 Valley Vista Dr, Camarillo, CA
Dr. Christopher Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Camarillo, CA.