Dr. Christopher J Danner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher J Danner?

Excellent Physician

I have been seeing Dr. Danner for a few years now, since I was unable to see my original surgeon, Dr. Bartels (he was out of the office at the time) when I had an issue that needed addressing and really liked his personality and approach. Both Dr. Bartels (who did my original Mastoid obliteration surgery in 2007 and BAHA stud) and Dr. Danner are wonderful and what a difference in my life since I was able to swim and hear again. Dr. Danner will be doing my next surgery on my other ear, since I am having issues with this one now. I know he will do just as well as Dr Bartels did!

Tinnitus

Tinnitus is a brain stimulation promoblem affected heatring high or low pitch ranges. A Cholear Implant is NOT going to help a patient who has an Intrusive Tinninus suffering problem in their life. They will lose their remains Harris g from ther hair cells inside their ears. A hearing aid will help mask off the high and law pitch tone ranges when awake or sleeping. Tinnitnus patients must find listening to music, t.v. running. Clonazepam is recommended for those who need to to sleep and use it during the days when loudness increases. The staff does not use sign language for those who are Deaf. Front desk people are extremely impatient with their Deaf patients and will scream at their Deaf patients' is not necessary and should be terminated if not happy with working with Deaf patients'. Only one Audiologist knows Sign language. The rest of the other audiologists do not know Sign Language for those who are Deaf adults.

Cochlear implant

I would definitely choose Dr. Dinner again. I had no pain. No dizziness and no nausea. He and the anesthesthesia dr. We're great..Tthe. Entire staff could not have been nicer...looking after my every need.

A+

Dr Danner was very thorough with his evaluation and he spent a lot of time answering my many questions. The procedure went very well. He has a caring ,low key, genuine bed side manner. I would highly recommend Dr. Danner based on my experience.

Excellent Expierence!

From the time of making my consultation appoint through my first post op visit, I have had excellent service by both Dr Danner and his staff.. Dr. Danner and Laura have been quick to respond both by email and telephone to my questions following my surgery. Excellent!!

Great Doctor

Very professional and knowledgeable. Highly recommended to everyone.

Dr.Danner is excellent.Very accurate in his diagnosis and a fantastic surgeon

Best Doctor ever encountered

Dr. Danner is the best doctor I have ever encountered. He is absolutely correct in his treatment and diagnosis. He cares for his patients in a way I have never experienced with another doctor. The best beside manner of any doctor ever.

Best Doctor!

Dr. Danner is not only personable and truly caring, but highly professional and experienced. He is technically skilled in his field and current in the conditions he treats and medical practices he performs. He truly listens and brainstorms and uses every available tool in his medical toolbox to help on an individual level. His practice is not one size fits all, but tailored specifically to the unique symptoms and concerns presented by the patient. He actually remembers me, knows me, and cares about me. He has gone above and beyond what any other doctor has ever done for me. He not only helps me medically, but always understands in such a way that helps me emotionally. I hope he realizes just how unique he is (unfortunately) in the medical system and what a positive difference he makes for me and I'm certain, for many others. Thank you, Dr. Danner, You found your true calling and I'm glad I found you!

Awesome doctor and staff! Spent as much time as needed with me!!! Would recommend these doctors to everyone!!!

Outstanding Doctor!!

Dr. Danner was able to diagnose and treat me when I had not been helped by 5 other doctors! He took the time to really listen and understand the prob ...

Procedure failed. Poor Result. Two and a half hour wait for follow-up. No apology.