Dr. Christopher B Davies Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Christopher B Davies?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

Totally Trust his work

Dr. Christopher Davies has helped me with my battle with stage four cancer and he explains his work.

I had stomach surgery about 1 year ago and Dr Davies was an excellent surgeon. He explains everything, is very upbeat and did an amazing job. I have no problems since.

Dr Christopher Davies eases the pain with his humor as well as his skills in surgery. Thank you

Excellent Surgeon

I had Dr. Davies during my bilateral mastectomy. I had a high grade & rare type of Breast Cancer. I saw many different doctors for consultations. He made sure he was giving me proper treatment. I was an emotional wreck & he calmed me down. His surgical skills & bedside manor are top-notch. He also took out my Thyroid gland 10 years earlier for cancer. I am truly lucky to have him as my surgeon.

Highly recommended!

In 2014 I was dx with two cancer sites. My primary doctor highly recommended Dr. Davies and I'm glad she did! I'm not the most trusting person, but after meeting Dr. Davies I did feel better. Not that having cancer wasn't scary anymore or that my trust issues were gone, but Dr. Davies knew how to treat people. He was soft spoken, kind and showed genuine concerned for both myself and my husband. We left the office truly believing we were in good hands. Throughout my care/treatments his kindness didn't waver, and during my hospital stay even with my fears/distrusts, got the worst of me, his behavior stayed the same. He visited my hospital bed daily, sat down next to me on the bed when he spoke to me and his smile was always warm and assuring. My husband expresses his bedside manor as outstanding, genuine and caring, never failing to show his concern for our well-being, asking us how we're doing and giving us the time to ask our questions! I would highly recommended him to anyone!

Excellent doc who listens & understands

Dr. Davies is a wonderful doctor/surgeon. He is kind, soft spoken and explained everything to me about my surgery. Having been diagnosed with breast cancer I was scared and nervous but after my initial consultation with Dr. Davies my fears were gone and I walked out of his office knowing that I was in wonderful hands and was going to be fine (and I am). I highly recommend Dr. Davies.

A doctor with kindness and compassion

I am very impressed by Doctor Davies. He performed radio-frequency ablation and a phlebectomy on my legs for some terrible looking and painful varicose veins that I had. The surgery was very clean and it all healed very well. But further than that, I think he genuinely cares about people. I also had some very noticeable, dark branching spider veins stretching down the entire lower side of one leg. Most women, including myself would feel very self-conscious of something like this when wearing shorts or a bathing suit, and I've had it since a teenager. It only got worse with children. Insurance wouldn't cover this, and Doctor Davies in his kindness and generosity made it possible for me to have this done. It really touches me, and I feel humbled that someone would care enough about me (probably realizing that its something women are self-conscious of) to take care of something that Ive dealt with for so long. I never thought Id have the chance to take care of all of this. One of my legs looks AMAZINGLY better, and the pain is gone. It feels so good to have a mostly normal looking and pain free leg. The other one is still being worked on. I dont know how many doctors these days would work with me so much to make it possible to take care of the entire problem, not just the part insurance would cover. Its rare I think, but I am very grateful for his kindness.

Took the time to explain the procedure and expected outcome and every step of my care in terms I could understand.

Exceptional!

Dr Davies is an amazing Doctor and person! The level of care provided through him and medical professionals at Waukesha Memorial Hospital was exceptional. Doctors should all be as conscientious and kind .

Dr. Christopher B Davies is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waukesha, WI.