Dr. Christopher R Deangelis Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Christopher R Deangelis?

Go see him if you like to be referred to a dozen other doctors, and like to be screamed at. Incompetent jerk.

Very rude became irate at belittling when my cell phone went off. He said my diagnosis from my previous doctor was garbage. Absolutely no bedside manner.

I may have to wait a few minutes to see Dr. DeAngelis, but that is because he spends time interviewing his patients to make sure that all aspects of their health are managed appropriately and to make sure that they fully understand their diagnosis/treatment/etc. As he would extend this same courtesy to me if I needed it, I am more than willing to wait a few extra minutes if necessary.

Office Staff

I needed a referral for a specialist. I called and was told that I needed to make an appointment to see the doctor. I was told that if I made the appointment for tomorrrow, I could get the referral for the next day's appointment. I made the appointment but still did not receive the referral in time for the appointment with the specialist. I was a patient for over 2 years and will now look for a new doctor.

R.N. (retired)

I have found Dr. De Angeles to be pleasant and considerate. When ever I ask for a referal he gives it to me immediately. He will recomend someone and if i tell him i want a different Dr. he will ask me why and then give me the referal to the Dr. that i request. I worked for 25 years as an RN in a hospital and am fimiliar with Drs. and I feel he is more that adequate.

Very impressed with Dr. D. Caring, helpful, listens...but unlimately holds you responsible for recovering and getting better. He can provide you the tools, but YOU have to be the one who uses them.

Best Doctor

By far the best doctor i have ever seen. Really cared about "ME!"

Dr. Christopher R Deangelis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodhaven, MI.