Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christopher W Delisle has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 11
If you want a doctor that when you sit in his office he treats you as if you known him for years then this is the doctor you have been looking for. When Doctor Delisle is with his patients he gives them his sincere time and attention. He does not brush you off and goes above and beyond to insure he is giving you the appropriate diagnosis and medicine. Often times before he gives you a medicine he will check as you sit there to see if there are any drug interactions. I have been to so many doctors in Tallahassee but this is the only one that I have trusted my entire family with. My 72 year old mother even goes to him. It is unbelievable the patience he had with her.
Dr. DeLisle's staff is completely and utterly lackadaisical and inefficient. Hopefully you'll never have to experience the same level of health "incompetence" that I have. Dr. DeLisle may be well educated, but he lacks the experience of a good physician. If his staff provide adequate backup than his practice is worthless. If you've got a common cold, sore throat, or you've broken your toe - then fine, take your chances. However if you've got serious ailments, then I suggest you find another doctor who can provide you with the proper health care that you deserve.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
15 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University College Of Dental Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Christopher W Delisle accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFsu Health Services, 109 Collegiate Loop, Tallahassee, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christopher W Delisle in this video.
Dr. Christopher W Delisle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tallahassee, FL.