Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher J Diatte
Dr. Christopher J Diatte, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Chester, OH. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Diatte is affiliated with St Elizabeth Boardman Health Center and Mercy Hospital of Fairfield. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher J Diatte has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
Doctor and Staff have a generally gruff manner- both seem annoyed at patient involvement re: prescription ordering. Requires constant follow-up for his purposes not the patient's. Seemed irritated at occasional appointment re-scheduling even with an advance notice of need to change- he suggested was lack of "compliance". I was told to "transfer to another practice"- will gladly do that...would not recommend to others.
Dr. Diatte is one of the best doctors around, hes never sugar coated any thing with me or my family, hes straight forward. in this world we live in we want a quick fix theres no such thing, he wont waste your time if there is nothing wrong.by the way Im 53yrs old and very straight foreward.These doctors are hard to find these days. The waiting area is soothing.this is hard to find.
I think Dr. Diatte really cares about his patients. He made feel very comfortable and he took his time with me, he listened to me and then gave me my diagnosis. My rxs were sent electronically so I didn't have to drop the rx off at the pharmacy and wait, all I had to do was go pick it up. His nurse was great when she came and took my blood and the front desk were very courteous. I have recommended my family and friends to see him as a pcp.
Dr. Diatte is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Medical College Of Ohio Hospital
Dr. Christopher J Diatte accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBeckett Ridge Family Medicine, 4870 Wunnenberg Way, West Chester, OH
Dr. Christopher J Diatte is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Chester, OH.