Dr. Christopher J Diatte Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Christopher J Diatte?

Patient

Doctor and Staff have a generally gruff manner- both seem annoyed at patient involvement re: prescription ordering. Requires constant follow-up for his purposes not the patient's. Seemed irritated at occasional appointment re-scheduling even with an advance notice of need to change- he suggested was lack of "compliance". I was told to "transfer to another practice"- will gladly do that...would not recommend to others.

I got stuck with Diatte when his PA left and have since developed an overall distrust of doctors. Diatte was dismissive and condescending...wouldn't even answer questions regarding negative side effects of a med he prescribed.

Pleasant

Dr. Diatte is one of the best doctors around, hes never sugar coated any thing with me or my family, hes straight forward. in this world we live in we want a quick fix theres no such thing, he wont waste your time if there is nothing wrong.by the way Im 53yrs old and very straight foreward.These doctors are hard to find these days. The waiting area is soothing.this is hard to find.

ESTABLISHED PATIENT

I think Dr. Diatte really cares about his patients. He made feel very comfortable and he took his time with me, he listened to me and then gave me my diagnosis. My rxs were sent electronically so I didn't have to drop the rx off at the pharmacy and wait, all I had to do was go pick it up. His nurse was great when she came and took my blood and the front desk were very courteous. I have recommended my family and friends to see him as a pcp.

Excellent Provider and Staff

Excellent medical medical care!

quack quack

sat in the floor and told me I needed advil. What a joke I would'nt let him treat my dog!!!!!!!!!!!!! TERRABLE

odd

Seemed to not care

Do not waste your time...

Unproffessional

We went to Dr. Diatte for the first time when my son turned 18 hoping to establish a relationship with a Dr. other than his pediatrician. Dr. Diatte was rushed, took little time to get to know us, and was late, even though we were the first appointment of the day. We had to ASK him to look at the records the Ped. had sent over, he had not taken the time to review them prior to our appointment. His office did not follow-up to see how my son was doing after his strep diagnosis and when we called and asked if we could come in for a follow-up strep test to make sure he was over it before he left for college they refused to do the test without us paying for another full office appointment. Apparently the money is all that matters.

Simply the best!