Get the facts about allergic asthma, including who gets it and what the most common symptoms are.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher T Dibble MD
Dr. Christopher T Dibble, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Schenectady, NY and Gloversville, NY . He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Dibble is affiliated with Ellis Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher T Dibble has 3 locations
3400 Spruce St
Philadelphia, PA 19104
2546 Balltown Rd Ste 300
Schenectady, NY 12309
99 E State St Ste G05
Gloversville, NY 12078
Book Online Now
Dr. Christopher T Dibble has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical ventilation to assist their breathing.
Pulmonologists diagnose and treat patients with conditions such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, asbestosis, pulmonary fibrosis, lung cancer, COPD, and emphysema. Exposure and inhalation of certain toxic substances may also warrant the services of a pulmonologist.
Some of the tools and tests pulmonologists use to diagnose a patient are a stethoscope in order to listen for abnormal breathing sounds, chest X-rays, CT scans, blood tests, bronchoscopy, and polysomnography.
Dr. Christopher T Dibble has the following 14 expertise
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
Showing 1 of 1
Interpersonal skills lacking
Self-verified patient of Dr. Christopher T Dibble - Posted on April 7th, 2015
Bridges to Excellence: Cardiac Care Recognition Program
Cardiovascular disease refers to a number of very serious and costly conditions, including Ischemic Heart Disease (IHD). To encourage more effective treatment and management, BTE worked with cardiac care experts
NCQA Heart/Stroke Recognition Program
The NCQA Heart/Stroke Recognition Program was launched in 2003. This voluntary program is designed to recognize clinicians who use evidence-based measures and provide excellent care to persons with cardiovascular disease (CVD) or who have had a stroke.
Dr. Dibble is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Christopher T Dibble Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Excellus BluePPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Christopher T Dibble is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.