More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Christopher M Discolo has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Christopher M Discolo has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Christopher M Discolo has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Christopher M Discolo is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
There are no reviews for Dr. Christopher M Discolo yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
19 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMusc ENT Assocs, 135 Rutledge St Ste 1130, Charleston, SC
Dr. Christopher M Discolo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charleston, SC.