Dr. Christopher Do Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Do?

Extremely dissappointed

Posted on February 18th, 2016

I feel like I learned nothing new from my appointment with Dr. Christopher Do. I left thinking, "well...that's it?!" He hardly engages with you, does not ask many questions or offer any explanation unless you push and prod him further. What advice he did offer was nothing I didn't already know from my own research. Overall he gave me the impression of being cold and aloof. I think a good doctor should ask many questions to figure out what's wrong, and should try to make you feel comfortable. Dr. Christopher Do did not do that. When I asked another relative who went to him once, she felt that he was aloof too. Perhaps he is warmer to repeat patients, but this appointment left me feeling extremely dissappointed.

Dr. Do is an irresponsible doctor.

Posted on November 3rd, 2015

I didn't like Dr. Do. As a doctor, he doesn't show respect toward his patients. I am concerned for his other patients. My father had to go to the emergency 3 times because Dr. Do didn't do his job well. Not only did he estimate my father's diagnosis incorrectly, but he denied a specialist doctor from the hospital who knew what was the issue of my father's pain. I highly recommend that you don't come to Dr. Do because you will definitely regret it.

Posted on June 29th, 2015

Dr Do is the only doctor that I have been to that actually listen to my concerns.

Posted on October 14th, 2013

Dr. Do lacks professionalism and tactfulness. I came to see him back in May. He's rude and rough in how he talks to his patients. As a new patient, I haven't built that rapport with you yet so don't speak to me like that. I come from working in a health setting and I know patient care is our #1 priority. I just didn't get that sense when I came here. If that isn't your priority, then what are you doing being a doctor? What really drove me to write this review was when I faxed over a medical DMV report for him to fill out that I needed for work. I called the next day to make sure they received it and they did. The receptionist, Lan, said it takes 10 business days for him to fill it out. OK, fine but I did need it ASAP. I probably followed up every day to light a fire under her to get him to fill it out. By the end of the two weeks, she just said I gave it to him but he hasn't done it yet. ERRR WELL, can you get him to do it? I need it as I've stated multiple times before. So she called me back 5 minutes later to tell me that he won't fill it out and I need another physical. I asked why, because I had just gotten one in May and it should be good for a year. She said, she doesn't know but that's what he said. Well, if you don't know, then can I speak with the doctor so he can explain? She said no, and if I wanted to speak with the doctor then I needed to come in for an appointment and pay. She said call back when you decide and then hangs up on me. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME? Then, she calls back 5 minutes later, and says "actually, you had another doctor fill out part of the form, so he needs to fill out the entire form." (referencing to the vision portion filled out by my optometrist). Obviously, he is not a doctor of internal medicine as stated by the OD part after his name and CANNOT fill out the form. Because now, the doctor is just an idiot who obviously doesn't take the time to listen to his patient's needs and concerns. I feel like if I had gotten a proper explanation like my exam is only good for an X amount of months which is why you need to come in again, I would have understood. But the fact I kept getting the runaround from the get go, then his staff would just tell me "they don't know", and "they're not the doctor", and "that is just what the doctor says" are unacceptable reasons for simple questions. I'm not asking for a diagnosis here. I feel like he needs more competent staff members because if you're going to be the middle man between the patient and doctor, then you need to know and back up what you're saying. You're not the doctor, but you either need to be able to explain or put me through to someone who can explain. As an MD and business owner, you should be aware of how you treat your patients at all levels. Do yourselves a favor, and don't even bother going here because he will waste your time and your money.

not a good Dr

Posted on November 15th, 2011

not recommend for anybody since he giving my son antibiotic for allergy.

Posted on April 13th, 2017