Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher J Dobzyniak
Dr. Christopher J Dobzyniak, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Virginia Beach, VA. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology. Dr. Dobzyniak is affiliated with Sentara Leigh Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher J Dobzyniak has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
- Vascular & Interventional Radiology
Dr. Christopher J Dobzyniak has the following 5 expertise
- PET Scan
- CT Scan
Dr. Christopher J Dobzyniak has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Christopher J Dobzyniak is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Dobzyniak is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Graduated in 2004
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMedical Center Radiologists, 5544 Greenwich Rd Ste 200, Virginia Beach, VA
Dr. Christopher J Dobzyniak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Virginia Beach, VA.