Dr. Christopher M Duma Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher M Duma?

I have Meningioma(benign)

Have been a patient of Dr. Duma's for 9.5 years, and have received EXCELLENT care, including Gamma Knife, Craniotomy, Radiation & regular MRI's. Tumor is dead, & I am alive & well.

My husband had a stroke in the year 2015. This caused the brain to bleed. My husband was in a coma, then Dr Duma scheduled a surgery for my husband to implant a shunt. Thanks to Dr Duma, my husband is alive and recovering from the stroke. Dr Duma is the best of the best, skillful ,and very caring towards the patients. He is awesome and he is one of a kind and l believe God sent him to save lives. Thank you very much Dr Duma.

Couldn’t ask for a better Neurosurgeon!!

I have been seeing Dr Duma for 3 years now of follow ups after having a grade 2 Meingoma removed in 2014. Last year during a routine check up we found 2 “baby tumors” and Dr. D said we would watch them and possibly shrink them with his famous Gamma Knife procedure if necessary. This year they did get bigger & my case was brought in front a panel of speciality doctors & they decided it was in my best interest to have them removed them. If you want a straight forward opinion Dr Duma is the man. He is an awesome guy and may not remember each & every case but he gets the business done and definitely has his patients very best interest at heart. The hospital staff at Hoag speak highly of him, so you know your in great hands.

My brother was a patient of Dumas

Chris Duma extorted over 60,000 dollars from my family after refusing to take my brothers insurance(covered California). In addition he promised that he would treat my brother as if he was his own son. Shortly after cash was received by Duma he performed a biopsy on my brothers brain tumor occurring on his pons and thalamus. Immidiately, after the procedure Duma comes out and congratulates everyone because according to him the tumor was grade 2 and there would be several treatment options. The following day my brother began having extreme symptoms of a stroke. We brought my brother in for his post op very nervous because my brother was unable to see or walk. Duma did not show up for this scheduled post-op appointment. Instead his two idiots for PA’s came in and essentially told us Duma was busy and my brother was fine and there was nothing to worry about. I knew better so we took him to UCLA the following day. We learned immediately that my brother was having a hemorrhage and could possibly die immediately. A few days after being checked into UCLA my brother received a call from Duma directly and Duma’s exact words were pop the champagne and celebrate its stage 2. Two days later we received a call from Duma’s PA saying we are so sorry Duma was not correct, in fact, the tumor is stage 3. Meanwhile, while in ICU at UCLA the doctors had already explained to my brother that the tumor was indeed extremely aggressive stage 4 cancer, diffuse astrocytoma. Long story short this man should not be practicing medicine at all. He is a greedy extortionist that treats his patients like numbers. I would never allow another family member to go into his office. RIP to my brother.

gamma knife trearment

If there is a more wonderful or skilled Doctor I have never heard of him/her. Dr. Duma litterly saved my life. I was at the end of my rope when I went to see him. Within minutes he knew what was wrony with me and educated me on the problem and offered a path for treatment. He is Terrific. I did and would trust him with my family and my life.

Dr. Duma saved my life. I had Stage 4 breast cancer which metastasized to my brain. Enter Dr. Duma. 5 Gamma Knife procedures and 3 craniotomies. That was 5 years ago and Im still around. I cannot praise him enough. His caring shows through in his manner with his patients and his skill always shines through. God truly blesses him everyday.

Dr. Duma is not one of the best drs. He IS THE BEST Dr.

I saw. Dr.Duma. back in 1996 and I can honestly tell you that he saved my life. .Dr. Duma was answered all of my questions and I didn't feel like I had to try to hurry. He was more than patient with me. My tumor was on the left side so when I had a stroke on the left side it puzzled him but that didn't stop him. He called several colleagues and had a meeting. They all said that they had heard of the left side controlling the left side of the body but it didn't happen much. Well Dr. Duma did some tests on me and some more research and found out that I am one of the few in that category. Thank God he didn't just write it off. .Dr. Duma used to have to leave the country to train other drs but even then he would call us back if we called his office with questions. The longest we ever had to wait was 1/2 an hour. I will say that is fast. Dr.Duma if you read this I want you to know I appreciate EVERYTHING you have done for me. Thank you. You are awesome. I wish their were more doctors like you unfortunately you are 1 of a kind..

Dr. Duma saved my life.

I was mis-diagnosed by several Neurologists, in and out of the hospital. Finally saw Dr. Duma, he diagnosed my problem on my first visit from the very first CT scan, I have Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus , and he scheduled surgery very quickly to implant a shunt to relieve the pressure in my brain. I am just fine, my surgery was in 2010.

Outstanding

Clear explanations of diagnosis and treatment options and directions for followup. Encourages questions. He was highly recommended by another MD. I am happy with the effective Gamma Knife treatment for the brain tumor and caring followup.

He is very nice and he cares for his patients. Highly professional doctor.

Treated for meningioma

Cannot recommend Dr. Duma highly enough. He provided me with excellent service. He and all the staff in his office and at the Gamma Knife office at Hoag were outstanding.

Truly Gifted Man, Exceptional character and Patient consideration

Dr. Christopher M Duma is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.