Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christopher H Dyas has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Christopher H Dyas has the following 2 expertise
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
Dr. Christopher H Dyas has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 29
Dr. Dyas is a doctor who will tell you what you need to know and make sure you understand what is going on. He also expects you to do your part and take care of yourself as he instructs for continued improved health and healing. Ask any question and it will be answered honestly, no beating around the bush. Highly recommended!!
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Dyas is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Baptist Health System
Dr. Christopher H Dyas accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsSouth Eastern Surgical Specialists, 6701 Airport Blvd Ste B222, Mobile, AL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christopher H Dyas in this video.
Dr. Christopher H Dyas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mobile, AL.