Dr. Christopher L Eagan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher L Eagan?

Dr. Eagan is amazing! He replace both my hips within 10 months and I've had an awesome recovery with both! He has an amazing gift! His staff are excellent also! Dr. Eagan rocks!

Hip Replacement September 2016

Hip Replacement September 2016

Nobody's Perfect ... But some are close!

First, I didn't give 5 stars because "nobody's perfect". But Dr. Eagan is darn close in my book. I first saw him about 11 years ago for my knees which thanks to some abusive use over the years were causing me constant pain. He spent a lot of time with me answering questions and making sure he had the right diagnosis for each knee. He performed laporoscopy on both knees and both improved, but when my right knee didn't improve significantly, even with injections, surgery was performed. I couldn't be happier! I was told it would last about 8-10 years and he was right. I returned to his office this year thinking I'd have to have another surgery, and was pleasantly surprised to learn new medical technology had made it unnecessary. A short series of injections by his dedicated and knowledgeable staff was all it took. Not one to jump into surgical procedures, Dr. Eagan shares my opinion and I'm thankful for that. He usually doesn't spend a lot of time with me but he is friendly, informative, and thorough. I've never had to wait more than 15 minutes (in the waiting room or exam room). His staff is always friendly and quick to answer any question even if they are "busy" and have to call me later. He and his staff always make sure my pain is managed in a responsible, affordable manner between visits without being condescending. I always feel welcome and important whether I'm in the office, on the phone, or in surgery. I've NEVER been more satisfied with a doctor. I just wish Chris did family medicine, too...but, we can't have it all! :)

Has done 3 scopes and one partial knee replacement on me... always answering any of my questions. And looking out for my health and well being.

Office staff was incredible rude and very unprofessional. I wouldn't recommend anyone go to this office after the way I was treated by staff and doctor. Have also seen several other complaints about front desk staff.

Hottie

He's so sexy

knee patient

This man has helped me 3 times with my knee and every time made sure I was capable of getting better unlike my last doctor.

Dr. Eagan is extremely informative, we never leave not understanding a thing. He has a fantastic bed side manner. Great with kids! Would recommend hands down!!!

Dr. Eagan

Excellent experience! Couldn't ask for a more courteous and professional Doctor!

Knee & Hip

He has done my Total knee replacement and it's been a very pleasant experience. I plan on going to him for future help with a bad knee and hip. Love his bedside manor. Very kind and caring. Would highly recommend him to others.

Dr. Eagan

The wait in his office is well worth the quality of service you reciece from both the Dr. & his staff. They are all top notch.