Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher F Wagener
Dr. Christopher F Wagener, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bethlehem, PA. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Wagener is affiliated with St Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus. Dr. Wagener has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher F Wagener has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Christopher F Wagener has the following 14 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
Dr. Christopher F Wagener has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Christopher F Wagener is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 64
I Love Dr. Wagener from the moment I first saw him, to my diagnosis, and into my surgery, he is the best! I had other surgeons opinions, but never felt safe, and as informed as I did when I saw him: There is comfort in his words, his mannerisms, his detail to attention and overall his compassion with his patients.
Dr. wagener is excellent doctor in every aspect.He gives you all the options to better your condition with surgery as the final solution and is never pushy to convince you to go that route. he will tell you if he thinks he can help you with surgery and the decision is yours to make. In my case I had the surgery to my lower back and could not be happier with the results. He gave me my active life back and for that I will be forever thankful.
I love his mannerism, the way he is so gentle and makes u feel comfortable! He is knowledgable and predicted exactly what would happen if I did not do the fusion. He did not pressure me he was just extremely honest. A year later I was back, because everything he said did happen I couldn't take the pain anymore. Best moment: opening my eyes and seeing him w a big smile. Love my surgeon!
Met with Dr. Wagener two times and scheduled back surgery. He was very professional, informative, shared my options and his recommendations. He eased my concerns about my condition and how he could improve my quality of daily living. I am very pleased with Dr Wagener and have confidence in his abilities to correct my problem.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Wagener is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Christopher F Wagener accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCoordinated Health Systems, 2775 Schoenersville Rd, Bethlehem, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Christopher F Wagener in this video.
Dr. Christopher F Wagener is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethlehem, PA.