Dr. Christopher T Fahey Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Christopher T Fahey?

Have never had a Dr. quite like Dr. Fahey!

Great Family Doctor

We have gone to Dr. Fahey for about 5 years and he has always done a great job caring for our family. Dr. Fahey delivered my last baby and I was thrilled to find a doctor who would listen to my requests and who delivered his babies personally, as apposed to the rotation system that OB/GYNs use. I am happy to recomend him

Very Happy with Dr. Fahey!

The only reason I gave 'professionalism of staff' 4 stars is because at our first visit with our son the nurse that called us back was rude. We have been back many times and seen the same nurse and she has been fine. She must have been having a bad day, but she needs to remember to check that t he door. Dr. Fahey has been wonderful, I couldn't be happier with the care and attention that he gives to my newborn son. I also am impressed that he remembers who we are when we come for visits.I delivered my son at Delnor and Dr Fahey can to visit right after he was born and the also the following day at the hospital. He actually ended up sitting and talking with me about babies and what to expect for about 20 minuets. His personal touch was really nice. He is honest and real and gives great service. Again I couldn't be happier, I hope my son is able to go to him for a long time.

Dr. Christopher T Fahey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Geneva, IL.