Dr. Christopher H Fanta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher H Fanta?

great caring physician

Dr Fanta listens carefully. Explains his reasoning and results very carefully and extensively. And, above all, has found the cure to my problems as well as of other patients.

I was very impressed with the care and attention given me as a patient. He listened carefully and I did not feel rushed. Highly recommended.

Dr. Fanta has been my doctor for more than 20 years: I couldn't ask for a more caring and thorough physician.

World-class specialist

Having been a patient of several pulmonologists at another major Boston teaching hospital I can say without reservation that Dr. Fanta is as good as it gets. Encyclopedic knowledge of his field and a gifted clinician. He's also a wonderful person. If you suffer from pulmonary disease consider yourself lucky if he's your doctor.

The very best pulmonologist I've ever had as a doctor

The first time I met Dr. Fanta he took a lot of time to understand my previous history with asthma. He really took time to listen and make sure he understood what I was telling him. He's great at providing me with the details of all tests that I'm interested in. He's VERY punctual. He provides suggestions of ways to reduce issues and gives me a lot of confidence in his abilities and knowledge. I recommend Dr. Fanta without reservation.

I was referred to him as the best pulmonologist in Boston and my pulmonologist in Florida said he was one of the best in the world.

I am a seriously chronic atopic asthmatic with a primary, permanent immune deficiency. When my pulmonologist left Boston both my internist and my immunologist recommended and referred me to him. I am a complicated patient, with a lot of actual and potential problems which he has handled better than any pulmonologist that I have had. He deserves his reputation as one of the best in the country. He is not only a distinguished medical researcher, but a superb clinician who is on top of all the details of your case and really cares about you - even when you are doing well.

The Best Of The Best

the day I walked into Dr. Fanta's office was the luckiest day of my life. I had spent ten years going in and out of various hospitals and doctors offices. Dr. Fanta not only became my doctor but he became my friend. He found out the cause of my breathing problems when no one else could and when I needed complicated surgery for it he made sure I got the best surgeon for the job. Not only that when other health issues came up he dealt with those and found me top notch doctors to help me out. His compassion and willingness to listen and care about his patient is like no other. Even the nurses on the floor at Brighams love this man for how he treats his patients and for the respect and friendliness he shows his coworkers which means so much. Many doctors treat the nursing staff as if they are beneath them and the patients get the brunt of it. Dr. Fanta makes everyone feel upbeat and cared for. On top of that he is a superior physician and excellent diagnosis. If only all doctors could be like Dr. Fanta people would all be a lot healthier.

the most caring doctor I know

Armsted R. Christian-Founder of the Armsted R. Christian Foundation

This doctor was able to get me off all medications from asthma. I am now drdrug free, living life the way I was supposed to, laughing without needingto use my inhaler, walking without using my inhaler (actually 4 I was using),he changed my life for the best. I will never be able to tell him how much he has changed my life,however, through referrals and my undyingfaith in him, he will be able to help a lot more patients. Thank you.