Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christopher J Farrell has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Christopher J Farrell has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Christopher J Farrell is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
His office is very poorly managed. Incompetance and lack of responsibility is everywhere. I asked for a prescription refill on a Thursday, could never get to talk to a person, and instead left dozens of messages on various machines, and never get any reply from any reply. My pharmacist also tried to call them a number of times and couldn't get the prescription. The medicine was a pain reliever, so I had to suffer the whole weekend plus a couple of weekdays without any pain reliever. This is the worse experience I have ever had with a doctor or a nurse.
24 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsInova Fairfax Hospital, 3300 Gallows Rd, Falls Church, VA
Dr. Christopher J Farrell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Falls Church, VA.