Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Christopher A Federman has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr Federman delivered my son. She was rude and never took the time to review the latest ultrasound. My son and I lucky are to be alive, thank goodness for good nurses. My son has CP as a result of the birth injuries. I have nerve damage resulting in fecal incontinence and my son is two and a half years old now. Find a different Dr.
Dr. Federman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
University Of Wisconsin Hospital
Dr. Christopher A Federman accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsChristopher Ann Federman Md, 6402 Antietam Ln, Madison, WI
Dr. Christopher A Federman is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Madison, WI.